News & Views
- MLCSU-supported finance team win award
- MLCSU director named HSJ100 wildcard for 2022
- Our experts at NHS ConfedExpo: Schedule announced
- MLCSU nominated for three NHS Health and Care Apprenticeship Awards
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
Lancashire and South Cumbria’s New Hospitals Programme aims to develop new, cutting-edge hospital facilities. The Programme’s Case for Change...
Andi Orlowski, Director of the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s Health Economics Unit, writes about the profession of...
Do GP federations or primary care networks (PCNs) in your integrated care system (ICS) or sustainability and transformation partnership...
In this blog, we hear how Kelly Bishop, a senior nurse within the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s...
Andi Orlowski, Director of The Health Economics Unit hosted by MLCSU, and Dr Steven Laitner, General Practitioner and...
There are millions of people waiting for treatment. How should we decide who gets called first? Peter Spilsbury, Director...
Lancashire and South Cumbria’s New Hospitals Programme aims to develop new, cutting-edge hospital facilities that offer modern healthcare, and...
We are delighted to announce that the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) will continue to work in...