Your people are your organisation’s greatest asset. We can help you maximise their contribution to your organisation, supporting people management and offering development opportunities that really make a difference to the performance of your organisation.
We know that not ‘one size fits all’, our approach is to understand you and your individual needs.
We deliver services through a range of qualified, experienced HR and Organisational Development (OD) Business Partners, at scale transactional services and expert associates. We offer an integrated strategic people management service that delivers tailored solutions.
Our extensive flexible staffing service, TalentOne, enables us to support our partners and the wider NHS landscape with their resourcing needs.
What we do
We can shape, develop and deliver bespoke high quality services to enable you to:
- Develop as a high-performing, values-based organisation that can adapt flexibly within the context in which you work
- Develop and grow the skills and people you need – now and in the future
- Become an employer of choice where the development and wellbeing of staff is a key focus and contributor to bottom line performance
- Manage end-to-end recruitment, including third party providers such as Occupational Health and Disclosure and Barring Services
- Resolve conflict through accredited mediation and conciliation services
- Mobilise high-quality, expertly skilled resource quickly and efficiently.
Access to our cross-regional network
We can help you move from good to great, with access to our cross-regional network of coaches, mentors and organisational design experts enabling you to:
- Deliver organisational design and redesign, including role development and job matching and evaluation
- Deliver cultural and structural change, maximising positive impact and minimising legal challenge
- Maximise the use of meaningful workforce metrics that inform your strategic decision making and develop evidence-based practice, as well as managing related systems such as NHS Jobs, Electronic Staff Record, payroll and online objective setting and appraisal systems
- Recruit the right people with their skills, behaviours and values tested through an assessment centre approach, including access to a range of ability, aptitude and personality psychometric tests
- Carry out complex investigations including professional medical and nursing referrals to the General Medical Council and the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
News and views
Recorded live at the NHS ConfedExpo, join host Richard Caddy in an engaging dialogue with Kelly Bishop, Assistant…
Our Health Economics Unit (HEU), in a successful collaboration with the Midlands Decision Support Network, has marked a…
The Digital Innovation Unit (DIU), along with their commercial partner Citizen Communications, are hosting an event on the 31…
How we can help health systems
Developing health systems
Acting as an independent and trusted partner within the system to facilitate working across stakeholders and integrate elements of the provider system…Learn more about Developing health systems
Workforce resilience and transformation
Supporting systems to build a sustainable and integrated workforce, transforming systems, organisations and the workforce experience to improve resilience.Learn more about Workforce resilience and transformation
Communications and engagement
Supporting ICSs with approaches to design and deliver effective communication, engagement and behavioural insights as a key enabler for system change and…Learn more about Communications and engagement
Digitally enabled transformation and IT
Digitising care and partnering with systems for the transformation of digitally enabled service delivery (and other supporting processes) across vision, planning and…Learn more about Digitally enabled transformation and IT
PHM analytics and decision support
Applying intelligence-led understanding of the health of the population to support the redesign of care and improve patient and financial outcomes across…Learn more about PHM analytics and decision support
Place and primary care transformation
Supporting providers to work together at a place and neighbourhood level to manage common resources, integrate community teams, improve health and reduce…Learn more about Place and primary care transformation
Clinical redesign and provider collaboration
Redesigning how health and care works across England - placing people at the centre of their own health and care and utilising…Learn more about Clinical redesign and provider collaboration
Personalised healthcare commissioning services
Providing end-to-end funded care services, including patients as active partners in identifying their healthcare needs and then commissioning care to meet these.…Learn more about Personalised healthcare commissioning services
Business enabling services
Delivering a wide range of support functions through transactional services, business partnering and transformation that drives efficiencies and releases value and time…Learn more about Business enabling services