Our Improvement Unit helps wider health and care organisations including NHS trusts, health systems, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), GP practices and primary care networks with a range of programme management and change expertise.
Strategic service transformation, process and performance improvement, workforce development, lean working and crisis response operations are just some solutions we can provide.
We have an established track record of improving patient care and experience while driving down their costs. We invite you to come you to us with any business or performance challenge and we commit to responding with a robust, bespoke solution that has a defined return on investment.
Meet the team virtually here and learn about the array of experience and capabilities we can bring.
What we do
- Support programmes large and small, ranging from management of small, bespoke interventions to major change and improvement strategies or nationwide initiatives that involve many stakeholders
- Use industry-leading methodologies and expertise including ‘lean’ service redesign, ‘plan, do, study, act’ continuous improvement, stakeholder management, agile and Prince2 project management, and process re-engineering.
Being of the NHS, for the NHS, there are inherent benefits in using us over the larger consultancy houses:
- We focus on creating value – not profits – and delivering competitively priced, effective support at scale. We share your values!
- Our NHS experience and health system relationships are unparalleled.
- Our place on all the major NHS and public sector procurement frameworks makes us very easy to access
- When you need people and resource quickly, we can help. Our staff bank enables us to place people quickly.
Design and delivering strategy
- We will work closely with you to understand your organisation, engaging with stakeholders, service-users and staff
- Our consultant will design, develop and deliver strategic change – bringing in relevant expertise and capacity when and for as long as needed
- We offer bespoke, tailored programme management in line with best practice, designed with you.
Recovering and improvement
- We combine our experience and expertise to provide a fast turnaround of any performance challenge and have access to a wide range of subject experts. We are also, through our networks, able to draw upon external expertise if required
- Robust governance and control is always maintained with effective and efficient reporting and review to provide assurance of progress
- We take a flexible approach to delivering both quick and sustainable results
- We provide a diverse programme of sustainable financial and quality improvement to any process, service or system using our structured change approach.
Day-to-day business support
- We can support you with a wide range of day-to-day business activities such as business case development, culture change, digital innovation, new ways of working and tackling health inequalities
- We will support you to meet your objectives and responsibilities.