Associates and temporary staffing
Home » About us » Careers » Associates and temporary staffing
If you are looking to work within the NHS, the Temporary Staffing Admin Bank is a great starting point. We provide full-time and part-time temporary cover in a wide range of areas and departments within our organisation across the Midlands and Lancashire footprint.
We are also looking for a diverse range of skilled associates to join our organisation, allowing us to meet an ever-increasing need to provide additional services and support to our clients.
Associates will help maximise our service offering and seek out new opportunities for growth and development – in the following areas:
- Information governance and the GDPR (particularly within a health/social care setting)
- Strategic communications and engagement
- Primary care
- Patient participation and public engagement
- Organisational development and design
- Workforce planning
- Strategic human resources
- Project and programme management
- Change management and service redesign/improvement
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Data warehouse specialists
- Cyber Security
- Office (Microsoft) 365 development
- Technical network and server engineer specialists
- IT/Digital project and programme management
- Strategic estates
- Urgent and emergency care
- Strategic finance – particularly with expertise in provider Trusts and the development of financial strategies
- Financial modelling, analysis and interpretation
Whether you are looking to ease yourself back into work after a break or looking for additional hours and are passionate about delivering an excellent service, then we would like to hear from you!
- Our roles are advertised on https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/ (Use keyword search – midlands and Lancashire care system support service, along with the area you would like to work in)
- If you are interested in applying for a bank or associate position, you can also contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org – the team will be happy to go through available roles with you.