Communications and engagement
Home » Offers » Communications and engagement
We deliver effective communication, engagement and behavioural insight as key enablers for system change and improving population health. Our approach addresses inequalities, manages risk and reputation, and derives insight to inform improvement.
Flexibly providing bespoke modular solutions at system or place level, we:
- prioritise patient centricity and address health inequalities
- inform service improvement, promoting co-production with service users
- build a recognised, trusted brand
- develop strong media relationships, gain positive coverage and manage risks
- support the equity, diversity and inclusion agenda
- upskill system partners
- support digital inclusion.
Key areas of support
Our key strengths
- Combination of experience and expertise with our market research and insight and knowledge of your local situation and national guidance
- Flexible, responsive, and creative. NHS organisations across England trust us to work with them to make important things happen
- Future-focus, anticipating partner needs
- AGEM/ML collaborative service allowing free flow of resource produces efficiencies and quick mobilisation
- Combined NHS, local authority and private sector experience
- Objectivity enabling independent engagement and consultation.
Clare Thomason Lead for services in Lancashire, Cheshire and Merseyside
Miranda Pilkington Lead for services to NHS England and national bodies
Martin Pope Lead for services in the Midlands
Lead for Communications, engagement and behavioural insights
We think you’ll need
Relationship building for partnership working
Influencing at all levels within as well as between partner organisations
Delivering on the equality, diversity and inclusion agenda and improving access to services for underrepresented and vulnerable groups (including combating digital exclusion)
Involving patients, service users, communities and staff in system-wide planning
Resource and capacity, particularly regarding specialist expertise.