We deliver a full range of support functions across transactional services, business partnering and transformation.
Your system’s needs are unique and our blend of support can be completely tailored.
Transactional and business partnering:
IT: Support, infrastructure, cloud hosting, apps, modernisation
Information Governance: Policy, advice, data security and protection toolkit, data protection, security
Finance: Accounting, planning, QIPP/CIP, reporting, governance, strategy
HR: Employment, planning, OD, health/ wellbeing
Communications: read more
Procurement: Clinical, contracts, market management, compliance
Provider management: Relationships, contracts, performance, care models
Data and analytics: Management, reports, benchmarking, insights, PHM
Transformational & advisory:
Our innovative, scalable and efficient day-to-day support can help your organisation and wider system perform – realising your most important aspirations for improving the health of your patients:
- Operational efficiency
- Strategic support
- System implementation
- Net zero and sustainability.
Our key strengths
- A trusted independent partner who understands the inner workings and regulatory requirements of complex health systems
- Huge scale – dozens of ICSs supported by over 3,000 experts across MLCSU and AGEM. We share process efficiencies, and transfer learning and innovation
- Over 50,000 of IT end users supported
- At-scale and place-based delivery project national reach and local focus
- Experience that is recognised by industry leaders.
Clare Thomason Lead for services in Lancashire, Cheshire and Merseyside
Martin Pope Lead for services in the Midlands
Miranda Pilkington Lead for services to NHS England and national bodies
Tony Matthews Lead for Business enabling services