PHM analytics and decision support
Home » Offers » PHM analytics and decision support
We provide expert analytical advice and support, underpinned by optimal data management, insight tools and PHM capability to enable evidence-based decisions, address health inequalities and align services to Triple Aim.
Through a combination of services, we co-design and tailor bespoke PHM solutions based on your needs, to enable you to:
- Identify groups at risk
- Tackle health inequalities
- Plan services according to population health needs
- Facilitate changes to performance frameworks
- Monitor interventions
- Develop skills or provide additional capacity.
Our key strengths
- Data and analytics tools in one place, allowing systems to invest once and drive efficiencies
- A centralised position able to deploy analytics across the system achieving deeper insight
- Large range of specialist skills combined with knowledge of local health systems
- An independent view, and ideally placed to facilitate knowledge sharing between systems
- Strong track record of delivering PHM results in primary care
- Career path for development of niche skills.
Clare Thomason Lead for services in Lancashire, Cheshire and Merseyside
Martin Pope Lead for services in the Midlands
Miranda Pilkington Lead for services to NHS England and national bodies
Peter Spilsbury Lead for PHM analytics and decision support
Debbie Bywater Lead for Digital transformation and IT
We think you’ll need
Digital technologies for collection, analysis and sharing of data between care providers
Access to good quality patient data to draw actionable insight and inform planning decisions
Strong information governance frameworks for safe and compliant use of data
Advanced analytics and predictive modelling capability and capacity now and in the future
Investing in talent and skill development to ensure PHM stays on the cutting edge
Establishing a shared PHM mindset at place level to enable a networked approach to PHM.