You need to be confident your payroll service is running as it should. That’s why we have a ‘right first time, every time’ approach that means you can feel happy leaving things to us.
We provide award-winning, seamless payroll services to NHS organisations including trusts, GP federations and commissioning organisations.
What we do
- We offer customers a one-stop shop for integrated services, including a complete payroll, pension and expenses package.
- Our flexible, experienced team provides responsive support to customers and their employees in pay-related matters, and we operate auditable, robust processes.
- Using innovative web-based software, we provide clients with an efficient, intuitive interface for submitting their payroll data.
- Where clients need to move their payroll service, we are also well qualified to help, having seamlessly transferred six primary care trust payrolls to nine CCGs in 2013 and subsequently merged several CCG payrolls to support larger ICS footprints.
- We also offer a transactional data entry service for organisations who do not wish to undertake input of payroll supporting information themselves.
News and views
Recorded live at the NHS ConfedExpo, join host Richard Caddy in an engaging dialogue with Kelly Bishop, Assistant…
Our Health Economics Unit (HEU), in a successful collaboration with the Midlands Decision Support Network, has marked a…
The Digital Innovation Unit (DIU), along with their commercial partner Citizen Communications, are hosting an event on the 31…
How we can help health systems
Developing health systems
Acting as an independent and trusted partner within the system to facilitate working across stakeholders and integrate elements of the provider system…Learn more about Developing health systems
Workforce resilience and transformation
Supporting systems to build a sustainable and integrated workforce, transforming systems, organisations and the workforce experience to improve resilience.Learn more about Workforce resilience and transformation
Communications and engagement
Supporting ICSs with approaches to design and deliver effective communication, engagement and behavioural insights as a key enabler for system change and…Learn more about Communications and engagement
Digitally enabled transformation and IT
Digitising care and partnering with systems for the transformation of digitally enabled service delivery (and other supporting processes) across vision, planning and…Learn more about Digitally enabled transformation and IT
PHM analytics and decision support
Applying intelligence-led understanding of the health of the population to support the redesign of care and improve patient and financial outcomes across…Learn more about PHM analytics and decision support
Place and primary care transformation
Supporting providers to work together at a place and neighbourhood level to manage common resources, integrate community teams, improve health and reduce…Learn more about Place and primary care transformation
Clinical redesign and provider collaboration
Redesigning how health and care works across England - placing people at the centre of their own health and care and utilising…Learn more about Clinical redesign and provider collaboration
Personalised healthcare commissioning services
Providing end-to-end funded care services, including patients as active partners in identifying their healthcare needs and then commissioning care to meet these.…Learn more about Personalised healthcare commissioning services
Business enabling services
Delivering a wide range of support functions through transactional services, business partnering and transformation that drives efficiencies and releases value and time…Learn more about Business enabling services