CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
Calculating Quality Reporting Service (CQRS) Local is a newly launched web-based payment claim system used by commissioners, GPs and primary care providers to support the management and payment of local incentive schemes. It uses an online payment tool which leads to prompt payments for primary care organisations.
The national CQRS programme is used across the country to collect data from GP practices for a wide range of purposes, including providing GP payments. It is tried and tested system and has been successfully supporting GPs and commissioners to manage payments for several years.
CQRS Local is a one-stop solution for providers and commissioners to claim and manage locally driven schemes that reflect local priorities. The system will make payments without the need for practices to submit invoices, following the approval of a claim.
The key benefits for providers and commissioners are:
- Using CQRS Local, clinical commissioning groups spend less time developing and administering the local payment via spreadsheets, which ensures a standard and consistent approach, due to the automated process
- Through a single, more secure central point of access, commissioners will be able to: track and audit data submissions; view variations in practice/uptake across local providers to inform decision- making; have access to centralised reporting abilities; access external system support teams.
The onboarding process for commissioners, GPs and primary care providers is simple, with ongoing support and training in place for all staff and users.
What users are already saying about CQRS Local:
- It’s easy to use
- We’re not losing things in the process anymore, like we were with email
- We really like working with the CQRS Local team
- The helpdesk is always responsive if you have a question or need support
- Practices complimented how easy and smooth the process was
- CCGs state that it is easier to track and submit claims now there are no spreadsheets.
CQRS Local is led by the CSU Collaborative.