News & Views
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
A series of reports produced by MLCSU’s Strategy Unit on end of life care have been welcomed by the...
The country’s major accident and emergency (A&E) departments are struggling more than ever before to see patients within the...
With analytics being a key part in directing our COVID response, managing health systems and underpinning population health management,...
Does your finance team struggle dealing with the very antiquated method of paying doctors for doing Section 12 mental...
Do GP federations or primary care networks (PCNs) in your integrated care system (ICS) or sustainability and transformation partnership...
Andi Orlowski, Director of The Health Economics Unit hosted by MLCSU, and Dr Steven Laitner, General Practitioner and...
West Mercia Rural 5G is now recruiting for UK tech and industry partners to deploy 5G enabled health and...
Our Chief Information Officer, Debbie Bywater, took part in a roundtable informing yesterday’s The Sunday Times report on ‘Future of...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791