News & Views
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
A series of reports produced by MLCSU’s Strategy Unit on end of life care have been welcomed by the...
Our latest report is out on the impact of the Pan Mersey Area Prescribing Committee (APC) on the appropriate...
The country’s major accident and emergency (A&E) departments are struggling more than ever before to see patients within the...
This is the first in a series of blogs on decision making by the Midlands Decision Support Network, follow...
With analytics being a key part in directing our COVID response, managing health systems and underpinning population health management,...
Peter Spilsbury, Director of the Strategy Unit at Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit, writes about the very essence...
Does your finance team struggle dealing with the very antiquated method of paying doctors for doing Section 12 mental...