News & Views
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
A series of reports produced by MLCSU’s Strategy Unit on end of life care have been welcomed by the...
The country’s major accident and emergency (A&E) departments are struggling more than ever before to see patients within the...
With analytics being a key part in directing our COVID response, managing health systems and underpinning population health management,...
Does your finance team struggle dealing with the very antiquated method of paying doctors for doing Section 12 mental...
Do GP federations or primary care networks (PCNs) in your integrated care system (ICS) or sustainability and transformation partnership...
In this blog, we hear how Kelly Bishop, a senior nurse within the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s...
Andi Orlowski, Director of The Health Economics Unit hosted by MLCSU, and Dr Steven Laitner, General Practitioner and...
West Mercia Rural 5G is now recruiting for UK tech and industry partners to deploy 5G enabled health and...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791