Join the Conversation: Transforming healthcare
Home » News » Join the Conversation: Transforming healthcare
The NHS is undergoing a significant transformation in the way it provides care and support for people with learning disabilities, autism, and specialised mental health needs. Join our panel of experts in a conversation about the new operating framework and Hewitt Review.
Join us to discuss key topics, including:
- Taking a more localised whole system approach to learning disability, autism, and mental health transformation
- Improving the availability and quality of community care and support
- Realigning and localising mental health inpatient services to improve the quality of care
- Tackling health inequalities and premature avoidable death
- Driving improvement through greater accountability and citizen involvement
- Equipping systems with the capacity and capability to drive change and leverage digital transformation.
This event is open to all partners working in the field of learning disability, autism, and specialised mental health transformation. We encourage colleagues from both commissioner and provider organisations to attend.
Join us for a conversation about the future of care and support for people with learning disabilities, autism, and specialised mental health needs.