News & Views
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
- MLCSU analysts show effective stroke drugs are saving the NHS millions
- platform:optimise – our next webinar tackling health and care challenges
- Managing waiting lists is no quick fix – but we can help
- MLCSU digital innovation expert discusses the role of 5G in improving healthcare
- PrimaryPoint: new system gives quick and easy access to primary care policies and procedures
- INSIGHT 2020: six-week festival of analysis for decision makers in health and care
- platform:X – the launch of a webinar series tackling today’s toughest healthcare challenges
- Modelling the impact of covid on waiting lists for planned care
- Webinar: Restoration, recovery and reset – engaging virtually with impact
- West Mercia 5G project: information sessions launched
MLCSU’s change management specialists have ensured the rapid introduction of video consultations across the north of England to improve...
We delivered a wave of rapid improvement challenges in elective care specialties across the North Region. Background In response...
We successfully coordinated the primary care apprenticeships programme in Lancashire and South Cumbria. Background The five locality training hubs...
MLCSU seconded over a senior member of staff with specialist procurement expertise to support the government’s ventilator procurement programme....
Our population health analytics platform, Aristotle Xi, has helped a group of Leicestershire general practices to offer the right...
We used the Me and My Medicines campaign to help patients raise concerns and use their medicines more effectively....
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791