News & Views
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
- Breaking: Derbyshire continuing healthcare commissioners choose MLCSU support
We helped an NHS trust analyse and visualise data on key performance indicators with the aim of releasing efficiencies...
We are helping hospital trusts identify the potential to recover energy costs from telecom devices mounted on the roofs...
We ensured that vaccination centres functioned with safety at the highest level by training staff and providing ongoing senior...
Our business intelligence experts helped the Lancashire and South Cumbria COVID-19 Vaccination Programme to provide an efficient and equitable...
Our dynamic heat maps showed where vaccine uptake was lower, where there was a higher concentration of social care...
We helped integrated care systems increase numbers of annual physicals health checks for patients with severe mental illness by...