News & Views
- MLCSU-supported finance team win award
- MLCSU director named HSJ100 wildcard for 2022
- Our experts at NHS ConfedExpo: Schedule announced
- MLCSU nominated for three NHS Health and Care Apprenticeship Awards
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
It’s important that patients who are eligible for primary healthcare or long-term support have fair access to the high quality care they need at an affordable cost.
Our Individual Patient Activity and Continuing Healthcare team aims to deliver the best possible experience of assessment, review and care planning for people with continuing healthcare and complex healthcare needs in a way that ensures commissioners are compliant, assured and offered value for money.
Our service is led by expert clinical and commissioning staff, who have significant experience of delivering to the national frameworks and supporting patients and their families through the assessment process and beyond.
We also work closely with healthcare providers, local authorities and other partners to ensure patient safety and experience are at the heart of the process. Our partnerships with legal advisors can provide easy access to support if this is required.
Our approach is proactive and practical, avoiding delays and ensuring uninterrupted care and support through handover periods.
We understand the importance of personal health budgets and can support you to implement policies and procedures to help people manage their care in a way that suits them.