News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
It’s important that patients who are eligible for primary healthcare or long-term support have fair access to the high quality care they need at an affordable cost.
Our Individual Patient Activity and Continuing Healthcare team aims to deliver the best possible experience of assessment, review and care planning for people with continuing healthcare and complex healthcare needs in a way that ensures commissioners are compliant, assured and offered value for money.
Our service is led by expert clinical and commissioning staff, who have significant experience of delivering to the national frameworks and supporting patients and their families through the assessment process and beyond.
We also work closely with healthcare providers, local authorities and other partners to ensure patient safety and experience are at the heart of the process. Our partnerships with legal advisors can provide easy access to support if this is required.
Our approach is proactive and practical, avoiding delays and ensuring uninterrupted care and support through handover periods.
We understand the importance of personal health budgets and can support you to implement policies and procedures to help people manage their care in a way that suits them.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park