News & Views
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
- Breaking: Derbyshire continuing healthcare commissioners choose MLCSU support
- A committee for improving use of medicines across Merseyside
- Free access to a range of medicines optimisation content
- Blog: How to make sure good analysts really can ‘save more lives than a good anaesthetist’
- Blog: Better decision making – a neglected route to improvement?
- Tomorrow: our system coordination function
- Clinical directorate contribution recognised for Nursing Times award
- Workforce project shortlisted for Nursing Times award
- New capability with leading web publishing system
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
Fast and efficient waiting list management has never been more important, so we’re pleased to be helping to reduce...
The COVID-19 Oxygen, Ventilation, Medical Devices and Clinical Consumables Programme, which Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) staff...
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a direct impact on health and mortality rates, but there is evidence that there...
How primary care networks are critical to the success of population health management: Andi Orlowski, director of the Health...
We are delighted to announce that the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) will continue to work in...
Our latest report is out on the impact of the Pan Mersey Area Prescribing Committee (APC) on the appropriate...
Welcome to our new web product where you can access free content to help improve medicines optimisation support. Visit...
Andi Orlowski, Director of the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s Health Economics Unit, writes about the profession of...
This is the first in a series of blogs on decision making by the Midlands Decision Support Network, follow...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791