News & Views
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Clinical Commissioning Groups have signed up to use NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s digital...
We are extremely pleased to announce that we won the Finance Team of the Year award at yesterday’s Healthcare...
Join us tomorrow, 15 October for the grand finale of the Insight 2021 festival of analysis and learning. ‘Insight...
Following a series of successful wellbeing initiatives at the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU), our Deputy Director...
As the NHS braces itself for a surge of patients who have been putting their health issues to one...
The Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s Equality and Inclusion team are supporting a showcase event highlighting the LLR...
The Midlands Decision Support Network in association with the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s Strategy Unit are hosting...
Blackburn with Darwen and East Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) have become the latest customers to sign up for...
The NHS Digital Weight Management Programme (DWMP) launched this week will help thousands of adults achieve a healthy weight...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791