News & Views
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
- Breaking: Derbyshire continuing healthcare commissioners choose MLCSU support
UBook, the resource-booking system designed by NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit, has just signed its 20th customer....
Lancashire and South Cumbria’s New Hospitals Programme aims to develop new, cutting-edge hospital facilities. The Programme’s Case for Change...
Lancashire and South Cumbria’s New Hospitals Programme aims to develop new, cutting-edge hospital facilities that offer modern healthcare, and...
2021 was, of course, another tough year for the NHS and social care. Against this challenging backdrop, the NHS...
There are millions of people waiting for treatment. How should we decide who gets called first? Peter Spilsbury, Director...
NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s (MLCSU) Strategy Unit is undertaking a study to examine the impact of...
Under the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties and Public Authorities) Regulations 2017, employers with 250 or more employees are...
Calculating Quality Reporting Service (CQRS) Local is a newly launched web-based payment claim system used by commissioners, GPs and...
Peter Spilsbury, Director of the Strategy Unit at Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit, writes about the very essence...