News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Communication difficulties present healthcare professionals with barriers to the delivery of safe, high quality care. NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s Bespoke Interpreting, Language and Communication Services (BILCS) team provides interpreting and translation services for a range of NHS organisations and local authorities.
Support offered by BILCS includes an out-of-hours telephone interpreting service, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
The team already works extensively across the West Midlands – making a positive difference to patients’ lives – and is capable of supporting clients in other areas.
BILCS has developed and implemented an online portal to provide a secure interpreter booking system for hundreds of GP practices across Birmingham and Solihull, together with hospitals and numerous community and mental health trust sites.
The BILCS Online Portal enables the team to source a qualified interpreter in the shortest possible time. It helps clients to improve their efficiency by avoiding duplication and reducing the number of patients failing to attend an appointment.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park