News & Views
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
For our current opportunities please visit our automated job application site.
The NHS is the biggest employer in Europe. It’s a world-renowned institution and an exciting place to work, full of challenges and opportunities. As part of an ever-changing healthcare system, we never stand still. There is always more to be done to help deliver the best possible services for patients all over the country.
We are one of the biggest and best-performing commissioning support units in the country, with among the highest levels of staff and customer satisfaction. We are always looking to improve and exceed our own high standards. Our values-driven culture demands it.
If you want to help us to make a difference then check out our range of exciting pharmacy, nursing, managerial, administrative and specialist roles currently being advertised. There are opportunities right across our functions, customers and geographical footprint, including the West Midlands, the North East, Lancashire, Cheshire and Cumbria. With such a geographical spread, an agile working culture is important and we’re making an unprecedented investment in IT equipment, so our staff have the very best tools to do their job.
We are also looking for a diverse range of skilled associates to join our organisation for temporary projects, allowing us to meet an ever-increasing need to provide additional services and support to our clients. Associates will help maximise our service offering and seek out new opportunities for growth and development – in a wide range of business areas.
There are plenty of advantages to joining our inclusive and innovative team. With our training schemes and support networks, you will be empowered to play a leading role in the future of healthcare, whatever your specialism or interest. And as a member of NHS staff you will receive plenty of discounts from a host of restaurants and high-street stores too – just by showing your staff ID badge.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park