News & Views
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
For our current opportunities please visit our automated job application site.
The NHS is the biggest employer in Europe. It’s a world-renowned institution and an exciting place to work, full of challenges and opportunities. As part of an ever-changing healthcare system, we never stand still. There is always more to be done to help deliver the best possible services for patients all over the country.
We are one of the biggest and best-performing commissioning support units in the country, with among the highest levels of staff and customer satisfaction. We are always looking to improve and exceed our own high standards. Our values-driven culture demands it.
If you want to help us to make a difference then check out our range of exciting pharmacy, nursing, managerial, administrative and specialist roles currently being advertised. There are opportunities right across our functions, customers and geographical footprint, including the West Midlands, the North East, Lancashire, Cheshire and Cumbria. With such a geographical spread, an agile working culture is important and we’re making an unprecedented investment in IT equipment, so our staff have the very best tools to do their job.
There are plenty of advantages to joining our inclusive and innovative team. With our training schemes and support networks, you will be empowered to play a leading role in the future of healthcare, whatever your specialism or interest. And as a member of NHS staff you will receive plenty of discounts from a host of restaurants and high-street stores too – just by showing your staff ID badge.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park