News & Views
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
The Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Continuing Healthcare team has been recognised at a national award ceremony for their work to...
We are delighted to announce that following a recommendation by the Future-Focused Finance (FFF) assessors, the Midlands and Lancashire...
In this blog, we hear how Kelly Bishop, a senior nurse within the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s...
Janet Budd, Director of the Transformation Unit, introduces herself and the team who joined the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning...
Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s The Strategy Unit, working in collaboration with their sister team, the Health Economics...
Our Chief Information Officer, Debbie Bywater, took part in a roundtable informing yesterday’s The Sunday Times report on ‘Future of...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791