News & Views
- Blog: How to make sure good analysts really can ‘save more lives than a good anaesthetist’
- Blog: Better decision making – a neglected route to improvement?
- Tomorrow: our system coordination function
- Clinical directorate contribution recognised for Nursing Times award
- Workforce project shortlisted for Nursing Times award
- New capability with leading web publishing system
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
We offer resilient back office solutions, allowing our clients to focus on doing what they do best – caring for patients and delivering transformation priorities.
With a track record of realising 13 per cent year-on-year operational savings for our NHS clients, we are ideally placed to offer the same efficiencies to the wider health and care landscape.
Our highly skilled team of more than 1,600 experienced professionals, currently working with 50 CCGs and a variety of NHS GP federations, providers and local authorities, enable us to consolidate a wide range of services and improve standards of delivery.
Evidence-led and effective, our services are excellent value for money. We provide a tailored blend of locally-based experts supported by senior consultants and regional hubs. We work together with our clients, creating powerful end-to-end commissioning.
Our comprehensive suite of products and services can be tailored to provide bespoke solutions. Outside of the full range of commissioning support services, we have specialist offerings and innovative products setting us apart, such as:
- Our package of support for primary care – GP practices and federations (read more)
- The Strategy Unit (read more)
- Bespoke Interpreting, Language and Communication Services
- Referral Management Centre
- Aristotle – supplying intelligence to assist provider and medicines management performance
- EMS+ (read our information brochure)
- Insight – reporting and analysing clinical and patient intelligence.
Contact us if you’d like to talk to somebody about how we could put these solutions to work for you.
See our complete set of services below:
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park