News & Views
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
We offer resilient back office solutions, allowing our clients to focus on doing what they do best – caring for patients and delivering transformation priorities.
With a track record of realising 13 per cent year-on-year operational savings for our NHS clients, we are ideally placed to offer the same efficiencies to the wider health and care landscape.
Our highly skilled team of more than 1,600 experienced professionals, currently working with 50 CCGs and a variety of NHS GP federations, providers and local authorities, enable us to consolidate a wide range of services and improve standards of delivery.
Evidence-led and effective, our services are excellent value for money. We provide a tailored blend of locally-based experts supported by senior consultants and regional hubs. We work together with our clients, creating powerful end-to-end commissioning.
Our comprehensive suite of products and services can be tailored to provide bespoke solutions. Outside of the full range of commissioning support services, we have specialist offerings and innovative products setting us apart, such as:
- Our package of support for primary care – GP practices and federations (read more)
- The Strategy Unit (read more)
- Bespoke Interpreting, Language and Communication Services
- Referral Management Centre
- Aristotle – supplying intelligence to assist provider and medicines management performance
- EMS+ (read our information brochure)
- Insight – reporting and analysing clinical and patient intelligence.
Contact us if you’d like to talk to somebody about how we could put these solutions to work for you.