News & Views
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
We offer resilient back office solutions, allowing our clients to focus on doing what they do best – caring for patients and delivering transformation priorities.
With a track record of realising 13 per cent year-on-year operational savings for our NHS clients, we are ideally placed to offer the same efficiencies to the wider health and care landscape.
Our highly skilled team of more than 1,600 experienced professionals, currently working with 50 CCGs and a variety of NHS GP federations, providers and local authorities, enable us to consolidate a wide range of services and improve standards of delivery.
Evidence-led and effective, our services are excellent value for money. We provide a tailored blend of locally-based experts supported by senior consultants and regional hubs. We work together with our clients, creating powerful end-to-end commissioning.
Our comprehensive suite of products and services can be tailored to provide bespoke solutions. Outside of the full range of commissioning support services, we have specialist offerings and innovative products setting us apart, such as:
- Our package of support for primary care – GP practices and federations (read more)
- The Strategy Unit (read more)
- Bespoke Interpreting, Language and Communication Services
- Referral Management Centre
- Aristotle – supplying intelligence to assist provider and medicines management performance
- EMS+ (read our information brochure)
- Insight – reporting and analysing clinical and patient intelligence.
Contact us if you’d like to talk to somebody about how we could put these solutions to work for you.
See our complete set of services below:
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park