News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
We offer a flexible and responsive operating model, with support tailored to your organisation’s needs. Starting with an assessment of your current approach to organisational development, and desired outcomes, we will design a bespoke programme that works for you.
Our team has a wealth of experience from working across the healthcare system. We can adapt to different circumstances and, given the environment we work in, are used to dealing with change, upheaval and restructuring.
Throughout we have earned a reputation for delivering measurable improvements to the way our clients operate. Using a wide range of innovative techniques, we aim to increase staff capabilities and business efficiency. Our work is driven by a culture of employee collaboration and involvement, with an emphasis on continued learning.
We can help you to develop a vision and values which are reflected in your workplace culture. We can implement an array of tools to help with this, including leadership and talent management frameworks, staff engagement plans and development programmes.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park