News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
We offer a flexible and responsive operating model, with support tailored to your organisation’s needs. Starting with an assessment of your current approach to organisational development, and desired outcomes, we will design a bespoke programme that works for you.
Our team has a wealth of experience from working across the healthcare system. We can adapt to different circumstances and, given the environment we work in, are used to dealing with change, upheaval and restructuring.
Throughout we have earned a reputation for delivering measurable improvements to the way our clients operate. Using a wide range of innovative techniques, we aim to increase staff capabilities and business efficiency. Our work is driven by a culture of employee collaboration and involvement, with an emphasis on continued learning.
We can help you to develop a vision and values which are reflected in your workplace culture. We can implement an array of tools to help with this, including leadership and talent management frameworks, staff engagement plans and development programmes.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park