News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
Delivering your daily organisational activities efficiently and improving productivity rely on robust information management and technology systems.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU can provide everything you need to meet your day-to-day operational needs. Our innovative solutions can strengthen your IT planning, procurement, data security, IT support and training.
Our comprehensive IT health checks and reporting can help you identify and mitigate any potential risks to your IT systems and your organisation.
We can support you to plan your IT requirements and to procure the most suitable products and services to meet your needs.
We can design, build and maintain your IT infrastructure to ensure that your organisation can operate effectively and flexibly. We can store and manage your data so that it meets NHS data security guidelines.
We can also ensure that your equipment, network, data, email and websites have continuous protection from unintended or unauthorised access, change or destruction.
If your users have any day-to-day queries or issues, we can provide a fast and friendly IT support desk and engineer service. In the event of a more serious problem, we can also provide disaster recovery and business continuity support.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park