News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Why should you be interested in our services? Do you believe your people are your organisation’s greatest asset? Do you want to maximise their contribution to gain competitive advantage? Are you dealing effectively with ‘hot spots’ or areas of conflict that you’re not quite sure how to resolve?
Do you need support resolving performance, conduct or sickness issues?
Do you want to offer development opportunities that really make a difference to the performance of your organisation?
Are you fed up with a ‘one size fits all’ approach and want a team that understands you and your needs?
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park