News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
Why should you be interested in our services? Do you believe your people are your organisation’s greatest asset? Do you want to maximise their contribution to gain competitive advantage? Are you dealing effectively with ‘hot spots’ or areas of conflict that you’re not quite sure how to resolve?
Do you need support resolving performance, conduct or sickness issues?
Do you want to offer development opportunities that really make a difference to the performance of your organisation?
Are you fed up with a ‘one size fits all’ approach and want a team that understands you and your needs?
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park