News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Our Improvement Unit helps wider health and care organisations including NHS trusts, health systems, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), GP practices and primary care networks with a range of programme management and change expertise. Strategic service transformation, process and performance improvement, workforce development, lean working and crisis response operations are just some solutions we can provide.
- support programmes large and small, ranging from management of small, bespoke interventions to major change and improvement strategies or nationwide initiatives that involve many stakeholders
- have an established track record of improving patient care and experience while driving down their costs
- use industry-leading methodologies and expertise including ‘lean’ service redesign, ‘plan, do, study, act’ continuous improvement, stakeholder management, agile and Prince2 project management, and process re-engineering
- invite you to come you to us with any business or performance challenge and we commit to responding with a robust, bespoke solution that has a defined return on investment (RoI).
Being of the NHS, for the NHS, there are inherent benefits in using us over the larger consultancy houses:
- we focus on creating value – not profits – and delivering competitively priced, effective support at scale. We share your values!
- our NHS experience and health system relationships are unparalleled.
- our place on all the major NHS and public sector procurement frameworks makes us very easy to access
- when you need people and resource quickly, we can help. Our staff bank enables us to place people quickly.
Meet the team virtually here and learn about the array of experience and capabilities we can bring.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park