News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
Our Improvement Unit helps wider health and care organisations including NHS trusts, health systems, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), GP practices and primary care networks with a range of programme management and change expertise. Strategic service transformation, process and performance improvement, workforce development, lean working and crisis response operations are just some solutions we can provide.
- support programmes large and small, ranging from management of small, bespoke interventions to major change and improvement strategies or nationwide initiatives that involve many stakeholders
- have an established track record of improving patient care and experience while driving down their costs
- use industry-leading methodologies and expertise including ‘lean’ service redesign, ‘plan, do, study, act’ continuous improvement, stakeholder management, agile and Prince2 project management, and process re-engineering
- invite you to come you to us with any business or performance challenge and we commit to responding with a robust, bespoke solution that has a defined return on investment (RoI).
Being of the NHS, for the NHS, there are inherent benefits in using us over the larger consultancy houses:
- we focus on creating value – not profits – and delivering competitively priced, effective support at scale. We share your values!
- our NHS experience and health system relationships are unparalleled.
- our place on all the major NHS and public sector procurement frameworks makes us very easy to access
- when you need people and resource quickly, we can help. Our staff bank enables us to place people quickly.
Meet the team virtually here and learn about the array of experience and capabilities we can bring.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park