News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Developed for commissioners and clinicians alike, Aristotle gives users rapid access to an online suite of business intelligence tools and reports. It supports and evidences decision-making, with dashboards and scorecards to monitor and analyse performance.
Our aim is to present timely, actionable intelligence so that you can gain a deeper understanding of service use and demand, to support the transformation of health services. As such, Aristotle utilises extensive ‘sort and select’ functionality, allowing intuitive access to key information. The advanced portal design enables users to move easily between the various intelligence resources to meet the requirements of managers, commissioners, clinicians and BI specialists.
This innovative system can be quickly implemented for new customers, using web-based access over the NHS N3 network with no geographical boundary limitations. It supports access from multi-device platforms – from a standard workstation or laptop to tablet devices such as the iPad – retaining full functionality throughout.
The development of Aristotle remains customer-driven. This has resulted in a user-friendly suite of products, enabling clients to find the information they need in seconds. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require technical business intelligence skills or intensive, time-consuming training.
Through the online Aristotle Business Intelligence solution users can access a suite of tools and reports which they can interrogate, view, print and export to enrich strategic, tactical and operational business intelligence.
The Aristotle approach incorporates three key components:
- CCG Reporting Suite – An array of reports and tools designed to support commissioners with a flexible and powerful set of applications to interrogate data and gain insight and intelligence on key commissioning and health service provision issues. These tools can inform commissioning initiatives, pathway redesign and healthcare delivery management
- Primary Care Reporting Suite – GP-facing BI software tools and applications that provide practice level information and reports. Products include comprehensive risk stratification and patient profiling tools to fully exploit this rich dataset, such as the urgent care dashboard, primary care dashboard, emergency care reporting and disease origin analytics
- Specialist Analyst Toolset – To supplement the Aristotle solution we have developed the Aristotle Analyst Server, which contains the detailed data behind the reports and tools published in Aristotle. Data is made available in a series of tables which will allow business intelligence analysts to further query it, undertake deep dive analysis and build their own bespoke reports. This valuable resource comes with access to Tableau, the world’s leading BI data visualisation and analytics platform, to support creation of interactive BI products incorporating ‘drag and drop’ functionality
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park