News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s highly skilled and professional contract management team is supported by our business intelligence, quality and performance and finance teams to ensure an integrated approach to contract management, including activity and financial analysis, quality and performance management.
We have knowledge and experience across all service areas including secondary care, mental health, community care, continuing healthcare and individual placements across all sectors including the NHS and the independent, voluntary, community, faith and third sectors. We are also experienced in managing multipartner contracts.
Our managers work with you to understand your requirements and develop a bespoke, local service. We adapt our established contract management methodology to deliver a robust contract governance framework linked closely to your own decision-making process.
Our end-to-end service links the whole of the procurement and contract management process.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park