News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s highly skilled and professional contract management team is supported by our business intelligence, quality and performance and finance teams to ensure an integrated approach to contract management, including activity and financial analysis, quality and performance management.
We have knowledge and experience across all service areas including secondary care, mental health, community care, continuing healthcare and individual placements across all sectors including the NHS and the independent, voluntary, community, faith and third sectors. We are also experienced in managing multipartner contracts.
Our managers work with you to understand your requirements and develop a bespoke, local service. We adapt our established contract management methodology to deliver a robust contract governance framework linked closely to your own decision-making process.
Our end-to-end service links the whole of the procurement and contract management process.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park