News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Health and Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is a top priority for MLCSU and we regularly provide information, advice and events to support both your physical health and mental wellbeing.
Some of the ways we support you are:
- Vivup – our health and wellbeing platform. Find here fitness and healthy lifestyle advice, tips on money saving, discounts and promotions and learn how to cope with stress and anxiety
- Menopause awareness – we actively encourage our employees to talk openly about the menopause and its effects on women’s work lives and we provide guidelines for managers
- Dyslexia Support Group – the group meets regularly to share experiences and our Dyslexia Ambassadors are here to support you
- Wellbeing clubs – through encouragement and support, our staff have set up a wide variety of hobby clubs, from gardening, to walking, running, crochet and book reading
- Health and wellbeing newsletter – including the key health awareness days and initiatives for the next two months
- RED December, Couch to 5K, Tough Mudder – we actively encourage our staff to take part in health and fitness challenges: a bit of competitive spirit never hurts
- Equality and inclusion – each month, we make you aware of key international religious holidays and human rights awareness days and initiatives
- Flu vaccinations – information, free clinics and vouchers
- Regular health and wellbeing advice in our staff newsletter and staff Twitter feed
Our staff is our most treasured asset and we recognise that a motivated workforce is the only way we can achieve our full potential and reach our goals.
We celebrate positive feedback and customer praise every time we can, to ensure that our staff feel valued, we put a lot of effort and resource into our recognition schemes.
Fundraising and charity work
At MLCSU, we openly encourage our employees to undertake charity work and fundraising activities. With dedicated space in our internal communications, staff can share their initiatives and encourage fellow employees to donate or raise awareness. We also allow additional leave for those who wish to do volunteering.
Some of the charitable organisations who have benefitted from our staff’s dedication and generosity include:
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park