News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
What are cookies?
Are they good or bad?
They are beneficial because they can record preferences and store data (e.g. what’s in your online shopping cart). They can make sites easier to navigate and create a more personal browsing experience. The negative aspect of cookies is that information about you, however benign, is collected and stored by a website and can be used to market services to you or shared with a third party who may wish to do the same.
General cookie information for website users
You can control and manage cookies on your own computer or device.
Information on how you can manage/block cookies on your own device http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
- Netscape Navigator 3.0
- Netscape 4.0+
- Netscape 6.0+
- Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0+/8.0+
- Internet Explorer 3.0
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Internet Explorer 5.0+
- Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0+
- Internet Explorer (IE) 8.0+
- Internet Explorer (IE) 9.0+
- Google Chrome
The cookies used on this site:
|Cookie||Cookie purpose||More information|
|__utma||These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of this site, using a service provided by Google Analytics. .||Google Analytics cookies more details|
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park