News & Views
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
What are cookies?
Are they good or bad?
They are beneficial because they can record preferences and store data (e.g. what’s in your online shopping cart). They can make sites easier to navigate and create a more personal browsing experience. The negative aspect of cookies is that information about you, however benign, is collected and stored by a website and can be used to market services to you or shared with a third party who may wish to do the same.
General cookie information for website users
You can control and manage cookies on your own computer or device.
Information on how you can manage/block cookies on your own device http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
- Netscape Navigator 3.0
- Netscape 4.0+
- Netscape 6.0+
- Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0+/8.0+
- Internet Explorer 3.0
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Internet Explorer 5.0+
- Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0+
- Internet Explorer (IE) 8.0+
- Internet Explorer (IE) 9.0+
- Google Chrome
The cookies used on this site:
|Cookie||Cookie purpose||More information|
|__utma||These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of this site, using a service provided by Google Analytics. .||Google Analytics cookies more details|