News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Data from the first wave of the pandemic showed that people from certain backgrounds and communities are at higher...
We produced a series of ‘Knowing Our Patch’ reports which provide a range of demographic and health inequalities data...
Do GP federations or primary care networks (PCNs) in your integrated care system (ICS) or sustainability and transformation partnership...
NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit is delighted to have won a place on NHS England and NHS...
Our colleagues at the Strategy Unit have developed a capacity model to help people planning and running COVID-19 vaccine...
Find Me A Locum has been created to save money for GP practices, and we are seeing many clients...
At Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) we care about our people and work hard to look after...
As a key system partner, Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) is actively supporting the COVID-19 vaccination programme...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791