News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
When you’re making commissioning decisions or considering service change, there are a few things you’ll want to think about – protecting your organisation’s reputation, communicating clearly with your staff and other stakeholders, and taking the views of clinicians and patients into account.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU provides strategic, professional support to manage your risks and reputation. We can help you to troubleshoot immediate needs and plan strategically for long-term communications.
Our flexible approach enables you to pick and choose your communications support on a project or retained basis.
From crisis management or web development to marketing campaigns or bespoke engagement projects, our experts will work with you to improve your communication with key stakeholders, partners, clients and patients.
We’re flexible, responsive, and creative. NHS organisations across England trust us to work with them to make important things happen.
Our award-winning communications and engagement team is made up of highly skilled, industry-leading professionals with commercial and NHS experience.
We can help you to develop your communications and engagement strategy, using our market research and insight, and taking your local situation as well as national guidance into account.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park