News & Views
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
When you’re making commissioning decisions or considering service change, there are a few things you’ll want to think about – protecting your organisation’s reputation, communicating clearly with your staff and other stakeholders, and taking the views of clinicians and patients into account.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU provides strategic, professional support to manage your risks and reputation. We can help you to troubleshoot immediate needs and plan strategically for long-term communications.
Our flexible approach enables you to pick and choose your communications support on a project or retained basis.
From crisis management or web development to marketing campaigns or bespoke engagement projects, our experts will work with you to improve your communication with key stakeholders, partners, clients and patients.
We’re flexible, responsive, and creative. NHS organisations across England trust us to work with them to make important things happen.
Our award-winning communications and engagement team is made up of highly skilled, industry-leading professionals with commercial and NHS experience.
We can help you to develop your communications and engagement strategy, using our market research and insight, and taking your local situation as well as national guidance into account.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park