News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
We have a clear and well-established approach to working with local health economies to support integrated care provision and commissioning. Working with some of the most advanced integrated health and care economies in the NHS, we pride ourselves on the fact that we provide not just support, but leadership too. We are a real catalyst for practical change.
With our partners, we have the capacity and capability to provide transformation advisory support at scale to a national footprint. We have an excellent track record for engaging patients and carers to co-design improvements to patient pathways, decision-making processes, and the information that patients and carers receive at each stage.
We are proud of our role in supporting organisations to initiate, adopt and sustain at-scale quality and cost improvement programmes. Our systems assurance expertise helps to maximise economies of scale and value for money, unlocking funds for investment in better care quality and technological advances.
Our expertise in improving patient outcomes through medicines management and optimisation is nationally recognised.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park