News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
The NHS is facing huge challenges and demand for healthcare due to population changes and patients’ increased expectations. Consequently, there is a need to provide care at the most appropriate clinical setting, in most cases out of hospital. It is widely accepted that services need to be more closely integrated and that technology must be embraced in order to deliver care at or closer to home for patients wherever possible.
The integrated care approach being followed by the NHS to provide a more cohesive service to meet the needs of our communities requires a great deal of planning and coordination. We are well placed to provide support for this move to improve outcomes, health and wellbeing for all populations, within limited resources.
Already aligned to support the NHS Five Year Forward View and integration with social care, the services we offer assist Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs) and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) with infrastructure, insight, impact and intervention.
We have an eye on the future – leading thinking to enable transformation. We provide flexibility that allows for future changes in the market place and an evolution of technology and systems within an innovative health environment.
Our success in retaining customers and winning new ones through the Lead Provider Framework has both demonstrated and improved our resilience and responsiveness. We bring expertise, experience, delivery at scale, and the ability to perform the role of broker.
Skilled to meet needs – now and in the future
Our 1600 plus staff and trusted partners are equipped with the skills and expertise required to meet both present and emerging needs.
We are ready to support the establishment of ICSs by providing the following solutions:
- Infrastructure: encompassing electronic patient records and place-based digitalisation; health information exchange and interoperability hubs; and primary care IT support and cyber security
- Insight: population health analytics and digital tools for system modelling, actuarial assessment, planning, research, risk stratification, and clinical decision support
- Impact and intervention: transformation and change; programme management; patient empowerment and activation; system optimisation (including demand management and capacity planning, system assurance and medicines management).
These services will complement the support that a number of STPs and ICSs in the Midlands and North West already receive from us. Support like research and analysis from our Strategy Unit – their recent rapid research project into GP appointment booking is one example of how we’re helping to optimise healthcare. Our EMS+ system is another of our solutions, which – right now – provides senior managers with a real-time view of urgent and emergency care performance to help them make efficient use of resources.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park