News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
A huge recruitment drive in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin has seen nearly 1,000 new staff added to the roster...
Data from the first wave of the pandemic showed that people from certain backgrounds and communities are at higher...
We produced a series of ‘Knowing Our Patch’ reports which provide a range of demographic and health inequalities data...
Do GP federations or primary care networks (PCNs) in your integrated care system (ICS) or sustainability and transformation partnership...
NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit is delighted to have won a place on NHS England and NHS...
Our colleagues at the Strategy Unit have developed a capacity model to help people planning and running COVID-19 vaccine...
Find Me A Locum has been created to save money for GP practices, and we are seeing many clients...
At Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) we care about our people and work hard to look after...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791