News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit’s The Strategy Unit, working in collaboration with their sister team, the Health Economics...
Our Chief Information Officer, Debbie Bywater, took part in a roundtable informing yesterday’s The Sunday Times report on ‘Future of...
Among the many workstreams needed to rapidly establish vaccination centres across England, digital enablement is one of the most...
Our medicines management experts worked closely with Walsall CCG during the pandemic to optimise medicines safety and reduce waste...
PrimaryPoint is a website, designed to provide primary care organisations with fast and easy 24/7 access to the latest...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791