News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
The Transformation and Service Redesign Team support you to drive and deliver real change. We ensure that projects are well-managed, deadlines are met, and outcomes for service users improved, delivering systemic change.
Managing transformational change and leading service redesign can be complex and challenging. There are greater difficulties when working across a large geographical area and with a range of diverse communities, partners and stakeholders.
Our team has experience working across a wide variety of urban and rural footprints and populations. We can work with you to design and mobilise initiatives that will deliver efficient, high quality services which improve health outcomes for local people.
We have a track record of working collaboratively across health and social care to achieve results supporting major change programmes and working with multiple stakeholders. We do this through effective change management and a robust approach to service redesign.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park