News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
If you are currently experiencing problems with EMS, please contact RCMT.
In the event of an EMS+ outage, it is important that, where possible, teams continue to escalate any operational pressures via the RCMT inbox to enable RCMT to circulate a position on pressures throughout the day.
Acute organisations ONLY
Please complete the attached trigger sheet and return to the address below:
Could all remaining organisations please await further notification to update their escalation or alternatively keep checking the www.emsplus.nhs.uk website.
Any queries, please contact RCMT on 0121 612 1727 or via email RCMT@nhs.net.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park