News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
If you are currently experiencing problems with EMS, please contact RCMT.
In the event of an EMS+ outage, it is important that, where possible, teams continue to escalate any operational pressures via the RCMT inbox to enable RCMT to circulate a position on pressures throughout the day.
Acute organisations ONLY
Please complete the attached trigger sheet and return to the address below:
Could all remaining organisations please await further notification to update their escalation or alternatively keep checking the www.emsplus.nhs.uk website.
Any queries, please contact RCMT on 0121 612 1727 or via email RCMT@nhs.net.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park