News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
We offer customers a one-stop shop for integrated services, including a complete payroll, pension and expenses package. Where there’s already a different payroll supplier, we’re happy to use our experience to support customers by managing third party suppliers to ensure the service works well and provides value for money.
Our flexible, experienced team provides responsive customer service support to customers and their employees in pay-related matters and auditable, robust processes. Where customers need to move their payroll service, we’re also well qualified to help, having seamlessly transferred six primary care trust payrolls to nine CCGs in 2013.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park