News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
Procurement can be complex when commissioning healthcare services. NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s procurement team can help you navigate through this maze so that you can select a high quality supplier at a reasonable cost that will improve outcomes for patients, and at the same time, minimise the risk of complaints or legal challenge.
Our Non-Clinical Procurement team has extensive experience in carrying out goods and services procurement for our customers.
We deliver a comprehensive procurement service that ensures best value for money and EU compliance when buying goods and non-healthcare services.
We have a team of 21 senior procurement managers and officers, who have years of experience and are all either members of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or are training to be fully qualified. Our staff can be an integral part of your commissioning project team and have a proactive approach to delivering the key objectives of the project.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park