News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Procurement can be complex when commissioning healthcare services. NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s procurement team can help you navigate through this maze so that you can select a high quality supplier at a reasonable cost that will improve outcomes for patients, and at the same time, minimise the risk of complaints or legal challenge.
Our Non-Clinical Procurement team has extensive experience in carrying out goods and services procurement for our customers.
We deliver a comprehensive procurement service that ensures best value for money and EU compliance when buying goods and non-healthcare services.
We have a team of 21 senior procurement managers and officers, who have years of experience and are all either members of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or are training to be fully qualified. Our staff can be an integral part of your commissioning project team and have a proactive approach to delivering the key objectives of the project.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park