News & Views
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
We successfully redeployed two existing members of staff at short notice to provide pharmacy onsite support at Manchester’s NHS...
Improving medicines safety in care homes
Through structured medication reviews, we supported the proactive management of individual care home patients needs, saving over £149,000 in...
Improving anti-coagulant prescribing in Warrington
Our review of anti-coagulant prescribing improved patient safety and reduced costs. Background: Direct oral anti-coagulants (DOAC) have now increased greatly as...
Improving patient safety with face-to-face medication reviews at a Cheshire GP practice
Face-to-face medication reviews by a pharmacist enabled a GP practice to make optimum use of clinician time, improved the...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791