News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
Our services include:
- Cloud solutions and virtual server provision so that office documents are securely available at any time, in any place
- Providing end-to-end stable, flexible and scalable IT infrastructure
- Ensuring equipment, data, network, emails and websites are secure 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Data control, management and NHS data security compliance
- Procurement of IT equipment and asset management
- Capacity planning, IT health checks and reporting
- IT training.
We offer a number of different learning approaches including classroom-based, one-to-one or group sessions, on-site training using our remote training solution, webinar-style sessions and e-learning.
Our award-winning information management and technology training team has a wealth of experience across the NHS and in commercial environments and can offer a wide range of courses from basic IT skills through to advanced Microsoft applications, clinical systems and soft skills training.
We are accredited to offer the leading IT certification in the world, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), and for two years we have received a centre of excellence award in recognition of our work.
For your clinicians, we have experience of delivering training on clinical computer systems, patient administration and electronic patient record systems, like SystmOne, EMIS Web and Summary Care Records. We can also provide training on e-booking systems like Choose and Book and on referral management systems like the Map of Medicine.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park