News & Views
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
Our services include:
- Cloud solutions and virtual server provision so that office documents are securely available at any time, in any place
- Providing end-to-end stable, flexible and scalable IT infrastructure
- Ensuring equipment, data, network, emails and websites are secure 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Data control, management and NHS data security compliance
- Procurement of IT equipment and asset management
- Capacity planning, IT health checks and reporting
- IT training.
We offer a number of different learning approaches including classroom-based, one-to-one or group sessions, on-site training using our remote training solution, webinar-style sessions and e-learning.
Our award-winning information management and technology training team has a wealth of experience across the NHS and in commercial environments and can offer a wide range of courses from basic IT skills through to advanced Microsoft applications, clinical systems and soft skills training.
We are accredited to offer the leading IT certification in the world, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), and for two years we have received a centre of excellence award in recognition of our work.
For your clinicians, we have experience of delivering training on clinical computer systems, patient administration and electronic patient record systems, like SystmOne, EMIS Web and Summary Care Records. We can also provide training on e-booking systems like Choose and Book and on referral management systems like the Map of Medicine.