News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Our services include:
- Cloud solutions and virtual server provision so that office documents are securely available at any time, in any place
- Providing end-to-end stable, flexible and scalable IT infrastructure
- Ensuring equipment, data, network, emails and websites are secure 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Data control, management and NHS data security compliance
- Procurement of IT equipment and asset management
- Capacity planning, IT health checks and reporting
- IT training.
We offer a number of different learning approaches including classroom-based, one-to-one or group sessions, on-site training using our remote training solution, webinar-style sessions and e-learning.
Our award-winning information management and technology training team has a wealth of experience across the NHS and in commercial environments and can offer a wide range of courses from basic IT skills through to advanced Microsoft applications, clinical systems and soft skills training.
We are accredited to offer the leading IT certification in the world, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), and for two years we have received a centre of excellence award in recognition of our work.
For your clinicians, we have experience of delivering training on clinical computer systems, patient administration and electronic patient record systems, like SystmOne, EMIS Web and Summary Care Records. We can also provide training on e-booking systems like Choose and Book and on referral management systems like the Map of Medicine.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park