News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
We can help to ensure that you have a robust governance framework in place to guarantee compliance with statutory requirements and reduce the risk of poor decision-making and appeals.
We can also help you to improve patient satisfaction by establishing mechanisms that ensure effective communication with patients and their families and enable you to make funding decisions quickly.
We rigorously monitor and assure service delivery and provide regular, accurate reports to identify any issues and allow better financial forecasting and budget control.
We can train your staff on how to complete continuing healthcare checklists and on the screening process to ensure that they are completed accurately and within the required timescales.
Our expertise in health and social care integration enables you to benefit from collaborative working across your local area to achieve economies of scale and ensure a consistent approach. We can also help you to develop joint protocols, for example, in relation to safeguarding and dispute resolution.
Our participation in local, regional and national continuing healthcare networks also enables us to share our knowledge of system engagement and best practice.
With regard to nursing home placements, we secure the best quality at the best price through pioneering use of a Dynamic Purchasing System. Pre-approved care homes, within the area required by the patient, are invited to tender based on specific care requirements.
Experience so far has shown that commissioners are better aware of market capacity, are able to place people at a faster rate and are paying less than previously to do so.
Our other services include:
- Mental health treatment or placements
- Complex healthcare for children
- Packages of care, jointly funded with the local authority, for adults and children
- Assessment and reviews for funding NHS continuing healthcare or NHS-funded nursing care
- Retrospective reviews and appeals of NHS continuing healthcare eligibility decisions
- Individual funding requests
- Complaints and Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Market management and care sector market stimulation
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park