News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
The COVID-19 outbreak placed an unprecedented strain on the health and social care system. A coordinated and well-managed response...
Working with partners to create a faster, more efficient payment system for joint-funded care packages
The objective of the project was to streamline payments for joint funded packages between the Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning...
Clearing a 5,000-patient backlog of continuing healthcare assessments
We worked in partnership with local authorities to successfully complete retrospective assessments of individuals supported via COVID-19 funding arrangements...
Enabling two Merseyside based CCGs to block book beds with ease
We helped our clients in Merseyside to identify and commission the most appropriate block contract of intermediate care beds,...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791