News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Purchasing the best care within the funds you have available can be a challenge when patients’ needs can’t be met by standard healthcare packages. In these cases, you need expert support to ensure that decisions are made transparently, supported by the right processes and administration to enable the delivery of the best patient care and use of public funds.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s Individual Funding Request (IFR) team offers a specialist management and administration service to ensure that your IFR process is effective, transparent and consistent. We have extensive experience, having set up the IFR service in Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire.
Our service covers the screening and management of IFRs against clinical commissioning policies, exceptionality requests and developing policies to improve decision-making and equity. Our policies have been developed in conjunction with legal teams and commended by clients.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park