News & Views
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
What do we offer?
We can shape, develop and deliver bespoke high quality services to enable you to:
- Develop as a high-performing, values-based organisation that can adapt flexibly within the context in which you work.
- Develop and grow the skills and people you need – now and in the future.
- Become an employer of choice where the development and wellbeing of staff is a key focus and contributor to bottom line performance.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment, including third party providers such as Occupational Health and Disclosure and Barring Services.
- Resolve conflict through accredited mediation and conciliation services.
We can help you move from good to great, with access to our cross-regional network of coaches, mentors and organisational design experts enabling you to:
- Deliver organisational design and redesign, including role development and job matching and evaluation.
- Deliver cultural and structural change, maximising positive impact and minimising legal challenge.
- Maximise the use of meaningful workforce metrics that inform your strategic decision making and develop evidence-based practice, as well as managing related systems such as NHS Jobs 2, Electronic Staff Record, Payroll and online objective setting and appraisal systems.
- Recruit the right people with their skills, behaviours and values tested through an assessment centre approach, including access to a range of ability, aptitude and personality psychometric tests.
- Carry out complex investigations including professional medical and nursing referrals to the General Medical Council and the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
We deliver services through a range of qualified, experienced HR and Organisational Development (OD) Business Partners, at scale transactional services and expert associates. We offer an integrated strategic people management service that delivers tailored solutions.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park