News & Views
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
Procurement can be complex when commissioning healthcare services. NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s procurement team can help you navigate through this maze so that you can select a high quality supplier at a reasonable cost that will improve outcomes for patients, and at the same time, minimise the risk of complaints or legal challenge.
Our Healthcare Procurement team offer an expert service that enables our customers to buy and procure services that achieve the best outcomes for patients and value for money when commissioning healthcare services.
We have a team of 21 senior procurement managers and officers, who have years of experience and are all either members of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or are training to be fully qualified.
Our staff can be an integral part of your commissioning project team and have a proactive approach to delivering the key objectives of the project.
We have a flexible approach and if there are alternatives to a formal procurement process, we will make you aware of these, discuss your options and recommend the best, tailored solution for you. We can manage and deliver all types of procurement process including Any Qualified Provider (AQP), open and restricted procedures and competitive dialogue.
In order to procure the right services at the right price at the right time, commissioners need to understand the market and have a clear idea of the services or goods that they want to buy or the outcomes they want to achieve. They also need to understand and comply with the robust NHS and EU procurement regulations.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park