News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
We work with public sector NHS and Local Authority clients to tackle discrimination and embed equality and human rights into your structures and processes.
Our award winning team have up to the minute knowledge of Equality and Inclusion policy and legislation and can proactively advise you on changes and solutions to minimise risk and ensure your organisation is compliant.
We have strong relationships with different organisations that support our ambitions.
One of the main advantages of working within a Commissioning Support Unit is the diverse workforce, which fosters different perspectives, experiences, knowledge and skills. This also provides us with a greater understanding of the real issues faced by our clients and the communities we serve.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park