News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
We work with public sector NHS and Local Authority clients to tackle discrimination and embed equality and human rights into your structures and processes.
Our award winning team have up to the minute knowledge of Equality and Inclusion policy and legislation and can proactively advise you on changes and solutions to minimise risk and ensure your organisation is compliant.
We have strong relationships with different organisations that support our ambitions.
One of the main advantages of working within a Commissioning Support Unit is the diverse workforce, which fosters different perspectives, experiences, knowledge and skills. This also provides us with a greater understanding of the real issues faced by our clients and the communities we serve.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park