News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
MLCSU is a specialist consultancy and programme and project management service provider with a proven track record in the management and delivery of digital and transformational programmes.
We understand the dynamics of the healthcare project delivery market and deliver high-quality services and resources at a competitive cost.
Our project management services offer an objective, professional approach to managing risks associated with project implementation.
Our affordable cost model
We work with you to scope and forecast the project resources required. This triggers your volume discount rate and helps you to use our predictable cost model, irrespective of how resources flex up and down throughout the project. This means you only pay for what you use.
- Resources: Resource management, demand management, identification of resources.
- Cost: Cost containment, value for money, utility billing model, business case development.
- Risk Management: Expertise and experience, business analysis, performance guaranteed by KPIs and SLAs.
- Change: Ability to respond to business demands and change, flexibility of scale and cost.
- Reporting: Our tried and tested Programme and Project Management Tool.
Governance: Comprehensive governance processes, visibility and control, PMO tools.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park