News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
MLCSU is a specialist consultancy and programme and project management service provider with a proven track record in the management and delivery of digital and transformational programmes.
We understand the dynamics of the healthcare project delivery market and deliver high-quality services and resources at a competitive cost.
Our project management services offer an objective, professional approach to managing risks associated with project implementation.
Our affordable cost model
We work with you to scope and forecast the project resources required. This triggers your volume discount rate and helps you to use our predictable cost model, irrespective of how resources flex up and down throughout the project. This means you only pay for what you use.
- Resources: Resource management, demand management, identification of resources.
- Cost: Cost containment, value for money, utility billing model, business case development.
- Risk Management: Expertise and experience, business analysis, performance guaranteed by KPIs and SLAs.
- Change: Ability to respond to business demands and change, flexibility of scale and cost.
- Reporting: Our tried and tested Programme and Project Management Tool.
Governance: Comprehensive governance processes, visibility and control, PMO tools.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park