News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
The Customer Finance team delivers a comprehensive range of high quality financial services for 20 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and a Provider Trust. This team delivers a scalable Finance operating model (Hub and spoke model) which is focused on delivering transactional services at scale supported by local delivery teams to meet individual customer needs.
The Finance Operating model for Customer Finance has 3 key areas:
- Embedded roles – these staff act as business partners and are responsible for all finance matters for their relevant CCG. The service is flexible to client’s needs.
- At Scale services – Specialised Centres of Excellence in Purchase to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C), and Invoice processing for Individual Patient Activity/Continuing Healthcare (IPA/CHC) and Non Contract Activity (NCA) items
- A Hybrid of the above – for clients who prefer more local AR and AP service.
Our customers are based in the following geographical regions Lancashire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Telford, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Devon & Worcestershire. We also provide services to NHS England.
Help us to help you
Download our ‘good invoicing guide’ for smooth, speedy payment.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park