News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
The Customer Finance team delivers a comprehensive range of high quality financial services for 20 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and a Provider Trust. This team delivers a scalable Finance operating model (Hub and spoke model) which is focused on delivering transactional services at scale supported by local delivery teams to meet individual customer needs.
The Finance Operating model for Customer Finance has 3 key areas:
- Embedded roles – these staff act as business partners and are responsible for all finance matters for their relevant CCG. The service is flexible to client’s needs.
- At Scale services – Specialised Centres of Excellence in Purchase to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C), and Invoice processing for Individual Patient Activity/Continuing Healthcare (IPA/CHC) and Non Contract Activity (NCA) items
- A Hybrid of the above – for clients who prefer more local AR and AP service.
Our customers are based in the following geographical regions Lancashire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Telford, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Devon & Worcestershire. We also provide services to NHS England.
Help us to help you
Download our ‘good invoicing guide’ for smooth, speedy payment.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park