News & Views
- MLCSU-supported finance team win award
- MLCSU director named HSJ100 wildcard for 2022
- Our experts at NHS ConfedExpo: Schedule announced
- MLCSU nominated for three NHS Health and Care Apprenticeship Awards
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
The Customer Finance team delivers a comprehensive range of high quality financial services. This team delivers a scalable Finance operating model (Hub and spoke model) which is focused on delivering transactional services at scale supported by local delivery teams to meet individual customer needs.
The Finance Operating model for Customer Finance has 3 key areas:
- Embedded roles – these staff act as business partners and are responsible for all finance matters for their relevant client. The service is flexible to client’s needs.
- At Scale services – Specialised Centres of Excellence in Purchase to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C), and Invoice processing for Individual Patient Activity/Continuing Healthcare (IPA/CHC) and Non Contract Activity (NCA) items
- A Hybrid of the above – for clients who prefer more local AR and AP service.
Our customers are based in Lancashire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Telford, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Devon & Worcestershire. We also provide services to NHS England.
Help us to help you
Download our ‘good invoicing guide’ for smooth, speedy payment.