News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
We assist with the development of strategy, policy and governance structures for you and your customers, as well as offering bespoke services, systems and training across all requirements and staff groups to support your individual needs.
We have extensive experience of supporting NHS and non NHS organisations with: information governance, information sharing management (including Caldicott requirements solutions), access and advice regarding legal services, equality and inclusion services, health and safety support, security and investigations, serious incidents, risk management, Freedom of Information management and more. We can also provide corporate governance experts to back fill roles.
We understand the demands on CCGs, other public bodies and on the partnerships you’re involved with, and take pride in working with our clients to deliver tangible improvements for local populations.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park