News & Views
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
We start by being clear on your aims and objectives for the service. This may involve a diagnostic phase or reviewing your existing contracts to enable you to make informed decisions about whether to continue contracts, cease them or put them out to tender.
Our services include:
- Contract review
- Provider market assessment and development
- Pre-procurement decision making
- Contract award and provider mobilisation
- Contract negotiation
- Quality and performance management
- Ongoing contract management.
Our clear performance reports help you to identify how well suppliers are delivering on their commitments and we suggest actions and levers where suppliers aren’t meeting their contractual requirements. Our risk log also keeps you up to speed about the types and levels of risk and, where poor performance has been identified, we can bring in experts to mediate or organise turnaround teams to help improve the situation.
In all of our work, we follow the highest information governance standards and we have developed a special tool for small non-NHS providers to download non-standard data safely.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park