News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Editorial & Publications
We cover the full range of editorial services, from proofreading and editing to full management of the production of consultation documents. We write case studies, award submissions, blogs, brochures – all in a style appropriate to the target audience.
With editing, full corporate strategies and operating plans can be presented as clearly as possible, but for public reading we produce summary versions designed to grab and hold attention. We have recently distilled complex information in several lengthy Sustainability and Transformation Plans into simple summaries which are strong on design.
When Plain Language accreditation is required we find very few amendments are required to our first drafts (keeping the cost down for our clients).
For those who want to go a step further in making their reports accessible we can create Easy Read versions using photos and drawings approved by the Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities. MLCSU’s Bespoke Interpreting, Language and Communication Services (BILCS) provide a review of final drafts to give that extra assurance that they meet the needs of people with learning disabilities.
Our Annual Report service
Our team of experienced writers and designers ensure our clients’ annual reports not only meet set standards and deadlines but are also engaging. The end result showcases achievements and sets the scene for the coming year.
Each year we write and manage the production of approximately 30 annual reports for clinical commissioning groups and hospital trusts and 10 annual report summaries in a variety of formats. We can also offer this service to organisations outside of the NHS.
To find out how we can help your annual report sparkle while meeting government guidelines or for further information about any other aspect of our editorial service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park