News & Views
- Blog: How to make sure good analysts really can ‘save more lives than a good anaesthetist’
- Blog: Better decision making – a neglected route to improvement?
- Tomorrow: our system coordination function
- Clinical directorate contribution recognised for Nursing Times award
- Workforce project shortlisted for Nursing Times award
- New capability with leading web publishing system
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
We can provide a dedicated account manager, who has detailed knowledge of your organisation and your local area, so that you have regular access to the advice and support you need.
Our services include:
- Developing and managing websites and content
- Brand design and development
- Marketing material, including posters, brochures and exhibition stands
- Creative marketing campaigns spanning traditional and social channels.
- News releases
- Media management
- Crisis communications
- Engagement using questionnaires, surveys and focus groups
- Managing public consultations
- Event and exhibition management
- Training and workshops.
We can offer your staff or clinicians a number of bespoke training solutions, either on a one-to-one or a group basis, including media training, event management, copywriting, public and patient involvement and social media.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park