News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
We can provide a dedicated account manager, who has detailed knowledge of your organisation and your local area, so that you have regular access to the advice and support you need.
Our services include:
- Developing and managing websites and content
- Brand design and development
- Marketing material, including posters, brochures and exhibition stands
- Creative marketing campaigns spanning traditional and social channels.
- News releases
- Media management
- Crisis communications
- Engagement using questionnaires, surveys and focus groups
- Managing public consultations
- Event and exhibition management
- Training and workshops.
We can offer your staff or clinicians a number of bespoke training solutions, either on a one-to-one or a group basis, including media training, event management, copywriting, public and patient involvement and social media.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park